This Program is designed for high school, college, and young professionals (age 14 and up), and includes individual lessons, master classes. The students have opportunity to perform solo works as well as participate in an inspiring chamber music groups.
All programs include:
• Social Events
• Admission to all Festival concerts and gala performances
Piano and Voice Departments
• Four individual lessons and chamber music sessions
• Performing opportunities (by audition)
• Daily events: individual lessons, daily practicing, rehearsals, Master Classes and concerts by distinguished faculty and guest artists
• Eligibility to participate in Master Classes (on teacher’s recommendation)
• Eligibility to participate in Final Recital (by audition)
1. Application Fee: $100 (non refundable)
2. Tuition Fee: $1,200
• Students, who already participate in the programs of the Piano, Voice, String, Woodwind Departments, have the opportunity to sign up for additional composition and conducting lessons. Please inquire with the festival management.
Online participant application available here
Auditors application available here