All programs include:
• Social Events
• Admission to all Festival concerts and gala performances
• Five individual sessions
• Rehearsal of one of your chamber music compositions by a participant ensemble. This piece will considered for programming on a festival concert
• Daily events: practicing, rehearsals, Master Classes, lectures, and concerts by distinguished faculty and guest artists
• Eligibility to be include on the program in Final Recital (by audition)
1. Application Fee: $100 (non refundable)
2. Tuition Fee: $1,200
• Applicants for the Composition Department should submit scores and an audio CD with recordings (MIDI is ok) of three of their compositions (chamber and/or orchestral).
• Students, who already participate in the programs of the Piano, Voice, String, Woodwind or Conducting Departments, have the opportunity to sign up for additional composition lessons. Please inquire with the festival management.
Online participant application available here
Auditors application available here