THE CHAMBER MUSIC PROGRAM is designed to promote the skills and dedication necessary for students to achieve a high level of ensemble performance. Each group is coached by our expert faculty. This program is open to all instrumentalists (age 14 and up). Each assigned chamber group will have daily practice sessions on the chosen repertoire and two coaching sessions. Each Chamber Music group is expected to present its selected repertoire. The best prepared groups will be selected to perform in the Participants Final Festival Concerts. In order to participate in this program, candidates MUST submit audition material no later than March 30, 2017.
1. Application Fee (non refundable): $100
2. Tuition: $500
• Chamber Music Coaching Sessions by an assigned faculty member.
• Daily rehearsals
• Eligibility to participate in the Final Recital (by audition)
• Payments include tuition and admission to all Festival concerts, master classes, lectures, social events and gala performances.
• Social Events
• Admission to all Festival concerts and gala performances
• Students, who already participate in the Chamber Music program, have the opportunity to sign up for additional conducting and composition lessons. Please inquire with the festival management.
Online participant application available here
Auditors application available here